Keep them soft, wash after wash...
Ooplaboo takes the utmost care of the quality of its pyjamas. In order for them to keep their softness and their colour wash after wash, follow these few maintenance pointers…
What to do
- Follow the washing instructions mentioned on the label of your Ooplaboo pyjama.
- Empty your pockets to avoid nasty surprises and close the zippers to avoid damage.
- Wash and iron your pyjamas inside out to protect the patterns and colours.
- Put your undergarments and other small pieces in washing bags.
- Stretch your laundry immediately in order to keep its form, facilitate ironing and to keep a fresh odour.
What to avoid
- Do no mix white with coloured laundry: the colours may give off.
- Do not overload your machine to facilitate rinsing your laundry.
- To avoid the appearance of stains on your clothing, do no put in too much washing product and, in case of a delayed start, do not put the washing product in the middle of the laundry
- Do not iron decorations, buttons, press-studs, zippers or elastic closings: they may get damaged.
Help us save our children's future
- Avoid hanging your clothing in the sun to make sure they do not lose their shine.
- Rather use ecological, less polluting washing products and softeners.
- Dry your laundry in plain air as much as possible, rather than in the dryer.
- Load your washing machine in accordance with its capacity, you will avoid wasting water and electricity.
- When possible, wash at a low temperature (30° or 40°) and opt for short, less energy-consuming cycles.
The label in your pyjama contains very useful care symbols to take care of it.
But do you know what they mean?
Machine wash at 30° max, normal programme
Machine wash at 30° max, medium agitation
Machine wash at 30° max, avoid spin-drying
No washing possible
Suitable for dry cleaning
All solvents allowed, apart from trichloroethylene
Dry cleaning only with petroleum-based solvents
No dry cleaning
All types of bleaching possible
Only oxygenated bleaching products
Tumble-dry at a moderate temperature
Tumble-dry, without any temperature restrictions
Iron at low temperature (110° max)
Iron at medium temperature (150° max)
Iron at high temperature (200° max)
Do not iron